Sunday, September 11, 2011

Let's Go Get Some Crafts!!



After little K's first nap, we as a family, went to our town's yearly festival.  We put little K in the jogging stroller along with all of her necessary items and on our way we went.  We had a pretty long haul as we decided to walk to the festival from our house, but it was such a pretty day, and hey, if we lived in a big city where one of the main ways of transportation was by foot or subway, we would be walking anyway. It was a bit hot, but it was nice to get out and about.  This festival is mainly an arts and crafts fair, or as my husband likes to say, "a crap fair".  Yeah, okay some of it is crap, but there are some creative people out there, and if he wouldn't have been with me, I would have probably bought some of it.   Seeing all of these cute items gives me ideas and I think, hey, I can make that, but honestly I probably can't.  We didn't buy anything except for our two corn dogs/pronto pups....yummy!  My husband and I can't go to a place that sells pronto pups without getting one.  They are so bad for you I know,  but oh so good.  If you know me, you know I have an obsession with hot dogs and the one friend of mine who shares in my obsession, was low and behold standing right there in front of the pronto pup stand eating herself one too....ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment