Friday, September 9, 2011

Can't Stop Cleaning

...yeah, that's me...I literally can't sit still without thinking about what I can clean next or how I can clean it better.  I may be a little OCD when it comes to organization and cleaning, but I would rather be this way than the other.  Ever since I was blessed to stay home with little K, all I do is clean when she is napping.  How did I keep this house clean while I was away working?  Guess I wasn't here to get it dirty.  I literally clean the kitchen in some way over 3 times a day.  We have all of our meals here, and I cook a lot...so there are a lot of dishes, among dishes, and yes, some more dishes.  So, I don't know about you, but I am always looking to find new cleaning products (preferably green) to clean better.  I have come across three items I am quite enjoying.  Here are the 3 items.  What products have you found that work well?  Are you as anal about cleaning/organizing as I am?

1. Kroger Home Sense Multi Surface Cleaner  (with vinegar)
unable to locate a pic of the product
  • It cleans countertops, sinks and even glass.  It's great for those yucky grease stains on the stove.
  • Love that it is reasonable in price too. 

2. Murphy's Oil Soap Products:  I currently use 3 types
a.  The Oil Soap Original Formula


  • I use this to mop my floors, even my wood floors...they feel so clean afterwards.  They have to be clean for a baby running (crawling) around.











b.  Squirt & Mop
Murphy® Oil Soap Squirt & Mop Wood Floor Cleaner

  • I use this on my wood floors after I have mopped them or just a day to dust them up.  I use with a microfiber mop head.
c.  Multi-Wood Use Cleaner with Orange Oil

Murphy® Oil Soap Multi-Use Wood Cleaner with Orange Oil
  • use this on all my wood furniture - it smells great
3.  Microfiber Towels
  • I purchased a pack (about 7 come in a package) at Target.  They can be found in the Automotive Aisle. 
  • They work great on glass, wood, and my favorite, stainless steel.  I was never able to get the streaks off of the stainless steel until after using microfiber towel. It's perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment