Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pre-Separation Anxiety

We have all heard of pets having separation anxiety, right?  Well I do believe I am having pre-separation anxiety.  Ever since waking up this a.m., I have been quite jittery.  Tommorrow a.m., my husband and I are taking a trip to Vegas.  My parents are going to be staying here at our house taking care of  little K and the pups, while we get a little R&R.  I have been preparing all week as well as some of last week for my parents stay.  Last week I made a pot of lentils and carrots and also a French cabbage soup.  I froze both so they would have some options on what to feed her.  Today I made a homemade mac & cheese (if it's any good, then I will post the recipe later).  Now as I sit here writing, everything is ready; house is clean, meals are cooked, laundry is done and I am even packed for the trip.  So why am I so uptight?  Don't worry I haven't gotten to the point of chewing any furniture or peeing on the floor.. ha ha, but I am ready for my parents to get here...maybe that will help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment