Monday, November 7, 2011

Home is Also Where My Parents Live

My parents recently moved to Hot Springs Village and we were due for a visit. So last Thursday I packed up my little family:  little K, the two dogs and all of THAT luggage.  Even though this was my second time to be to their new house, it still felt like home.  I am an only child and very close with my parents.  Even though we no longer live in the same city it always feels good to be in the presence of my parents.  They provide comfort and safety to me.  This was a memorable visit too.  Little K was happier than I have probably ever seen her, or she is just now coming  into her self and really showing her excitement.  She seemed to very much enjoy spending time with my parents (Mee-Maw and Poppy) and of course my parents enjoyed her.  It warms my heart being able to share my child with mom and dad and seeing the love they have for her.  It's quite beautiful.


1 comment: