Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Container Store

The Container Store® - The Original Storage and Organization Store®

I had my first shopping experience at The Container Store last weekend.  Have you ever been to one of their stores?  OMG!!!  This is what a part of heaven must look like, because it was heaven to me.  I was so overwhelmed; overwhelmed by all of the possibilities of organization.  I thought I was organized, until I stepped foot into this store.  My mind went racing to all of the areas in my house that could be organized.  Literally, there is a container for every single place in your household, yes, including your t.p. Ha ha!!!  I had to take it all in.  I could have stood in the middle of the store looking above at the different sections for hours, deciding where to go first.  So many ideas, so many products, oh I am in love.  My experience could compare to how I feel when I walk into a book store, so many books; where do I begin?  I want to read them all.  Or, going to a restaurant that has a huge selection of items on the menu that all look too good.  How to decide?  You know this place, the Cheesecake Facotry.  Anyway, I digress.  So, this is where all my extra money will be going and I have already begun my Christmas shopping at The Container Store.  They have some wonderful stocking stuffer ideas, for reasonable prices.  Check them out,http://www.containerstore.com .  Wish they would bring a store here!!!

3 comments:

  1. The Container Store is, without a doubt, Top 5 coolest stores ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Janet, for the kind words! You are welcome in our Little Rock store anytime!

    John Brown
    Manager
    The Container Store
    Little Rock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tait - Sorry about that. Not sure why I called you Janet!

    John

    ReplyDelete